Member Services

Member Services

Welcome to Carroll EMC

Congratulations for choosing to become a Member-owner of Carroll EMC to receive your electric service. If you’ve never received electric service from a cooperative before, you probably don’t know why you become a “Member-owner.” Carroll EMC is a cooperative, a not-for-profit organization owned by the people who use its service. We believe you’ll notice a difference and discover that being a part owner of your electric company is a change for the better.


Apply for Residential Service

You will need a state- or military-issued identification with photo, social security number and address where service is to be connected. All connect service orders are processed the next business day following completion of the order and fee payment.


Complete Online Application

Click below to complete an online application. After your application has been submitted, a Member Services Representative will contact you by telephone to confirm and complete the order. Online applications also require submitting a photocopy of photo identification.


Call Us

Call us at 770-832-3552.


Visit Us

Visit a Carroll EMC office during regular business hours. Bring required identification and be prepared to pay fees and deposits (if required). Find An Office


Fees and Deposits

All new accounts require a Carroll EMC membership fee of $15 and an account service charge of $20. Deposits are based on previous credit history with the co-op or a credit check. If a deposit is required, the new Member may opt for the PrePay program.

Carroll EMC accepts cash, check, money order, Visa or MasterCard for payment of fees and deposits. Only credit cards are accepted for phone or online orders.


Apply for Commercial Service

Click here or contact a Carroll EMC Member Services Representative at 770-832-3552 for assistance and an application for service.


Apply for New Service Installation

For construction projects needing a new service line, complete an application in person at any Carroll EMC office. - Find An Office


Disconnect Service

To make a disconnection request, Member-owners may go online, visit a Carroll EMC office or contact a Carroll EMC Member Services Representative at 770-832-3552. Social security number is required. - Disconnect Service Request Form